I truly believe yoga is for everyone. I developed a level system to meet the needs of all participants. It doesn’t matter if you’re injured or have a medical condition; there are ways to accommodate all. Students of all ages and all abilities find their yoga home here.
I have been practicing yoga for almost 40 years and teaching yoga as my full time job for the last 20 years. I love anatomy and physiology, and the biomechanics of yoga. The application of these subjects offers the pathway to recovery from injury and the reduction of symptoms due to medical conditions.
- Certified Yoga Therapist - International Association of Yoga Therapists (C-IAYT)
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher - Yoga Alliance (E-RYT)
- Certified Personal Trainer with Distinction of Merit (CPTN-CPT.M)
- Certified Post-Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist (CPTN-CPRCS)
- Certified Yoga Specialist including Yoga for Athletes (CPTN-CYS)